Private Identification Data
We gather private identification data from our Users when they navigate this Website, sign up for Website, use the newsletter subscription service, as well as use the services and products offered on this Website. The Users can provide us with their real name and email address at their sole discretion However, we also let the Users be anonymous when using the Website.
Non-Private Identification Data
We can gather non-private identification data regarding our Users when they visit this Website. The data is as follows: the User’s Internet provider, the operating system, the computer type, the browser name, etc.
Purposes for Which We Gather Data
Forskolin.reviews can gather and utilize the private data of the Users for the purposes as specified herein:
- Customer service enhancement. The data that the User submits to us enable us to successfully meet the Users’ expectations and requirements.
- Statistics collection. We analyze the User information to get to know who and how uses the materials published on this Website.
- Website improvement. The feedback which the Users leave helps us make the Website services better.
- Order fulfillment. We can utilize the data given by the User to fulfill the User’s order placed on this Website. We do not disclose this data unless this data is needed for the order fulfillment.
- Information distribution. We can utilize the Users data to provide the Users with the information they subscribed for. For the Users, it is a way to be aware of the latest news and updates on the Website.
- Customer communication improvement. We can use the Users’ personal information to maintain communication with them with regard to their requests and questions.
We use the latest information gathering, storing, and processing techniques to ensure safety of the Users’ data and to dismiss a possibility of non-legitimate access, divulgation, theft or erasure of the Users’ private data, usernames, passwords, payment data, etc.
Sharing the Users’ Private Data
We never share or sell the private identification data of our Users to any third parties. However, we can share non-private demographic data which is not related to the Users’ private data with our partners for the above-mentioned purposes.
Third Party Websites
We post links to the third party websites on this Website. These links advertise the services and products of our partners, sponsors, suppliers, licensors, advertisers, etc. We do not bear responsibility for the information published on the third party websites. Moreover, the links to the third party websites may change. The information on these websites may also change. If our Users use the services of the third party websites, they have to accept these websites’ privacy policies.
How to Contact Us